Design and Prototype Management
- All design information for new styles and products in a central place.
- Communicate with your design team.
- Exchange sketches, ideas, pictures etc.
- Overview of the new collection.
- Follow up the design workflow.
Product Data and Lifecycle Management
- Fully configurable significantly reduces the collection development.
- Full information for production and sales channels.
- Bill of Materials, color and size specifications.
- Pattern and fitting information.
- Follow up design and production workflow.
Pattern and Marker management
- Pattern import from standard CAD systems Lectra, Gerber, Optitex and Autocad.
- Automatic pattern numbering and version management.
- Linking patterns with materials and BOM.
- Automatic marker creation and nesting for minimal fabric consumption.
- Marker database and cutting file generation.
- Visually define the operations on a style based on patterns.
- Automatically calculate sewing time and yarn consumption.
- Machine and operations database.
- Exchange operator instructions with production system.
- Calculate operations cost.
- Exchange information with ERP-systems.
- Style and product information.
- Bill of materials.
- Production orders.
- Stock changes.
Planning and Production
Cutting Room Planning
- Preparation and planning of cutting operations.
- Controlling jobs for automatic cutting machines.
- Calculate expected cutting time and capacity planning.
- Integrated with PDM/PLM, Pattern and Marker management and CAD programs for marker exchange and automatic nesting.
- Direct interface with cutting systems.
- Visualize cutting progress.
- Cut pieces, coloring by type or product.
- Speeding up cut pieces sorting and take-off.
- Single ply and multiple ply cutting support.
Sewing Room Planning and Production Follow up
- Operator and machine resource calculation.
- Production line balancing based on sewing plan and production order.
- Production follow up by scanning completed operations
- Scanning finished operations per piece or bundle.
- Monitoring production order progress and bottle necks.
- Registering defects and machine downtime.
- Possibilty of direct integration with sewing machines.
Quality control and spare pieces management
- Registering defective pieces after cutting or sewing processes.
- Possibility to measure dimensions based on pattern on screen.
- Stock management of spare pieces.
- Automatically creating cutting orders for compensation of defective pieces.
- Registering type of defects